"CHANGING TIMES: IMPACTS OF TIME ON FAMILY LIFE"
Changes in life courses, modes of living, gender roles and family structures, globalized (working-) markets and a globalized world – these are just a few developments that change our world and with it, the patterns of time. This conference will address the challenges for families in adapting to the changes, time handling in families and how they can be supported. Speakers will be drawn from the three main groups within ICCFR's constituency: Policy, Therapy and Law.
Keynote presentations from different parts of the world, backed up by workshops allowing participants to share experiences and learn new skills, will form the major part of the conference. The ICCFR Community seeks new connections with students, academics and practitioners with expertise in the areas of its focus.
Among the sub-topics to be addressed this year
- Time as a dimension of social inequality
- Childcare and the right of contact and of access
- It's time to care about time: Time management skills in families
- Surrounding conditions to support families in managing time questions
- How much time for our small ones – Leave policies around the world
- Time to share: time use and time experience of men, women and children
Cick here for more information and registration